Visions of Sugar Plums

I have such fond memories of wonderful Christmas goodies that my mother made at Christmas time. From her colorful popcorn cakes, her delicious white fruit cake, to my number one favorite; penoche! For many years I have been trying to set a tradition of Christmas baking with my girls, daughter-in-law, and now grand daughters. I hope that they too will have fond Christmas memories!


A little something sweet to greet in my entry way.



Cupcakes

gumdrop balls

Jumbo gumdrops and cookies


Lollipop treats


Sweets under the tree

peppermint ribbons

Bubblegum


A bit of gingerbread


Put it all together and what do you get? A tree full of childrens delight! CANDY
I swear I put on 10 pounds every time I look at it!
And last of all, what would visions of sugar plums be
without a sugar plum fairy? This sweet one was made specially
for my dear mother by one of her friends. So glad I've
hung on to her!

3 comments

McFadden said...

I can put on 10 pounds just smelling it. Yum yum

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

love grandmas sugar plum fairy. Memories~

Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson said...

opps that was suppposed to by kylee!

Instagram