Share Your Cup Thursday #6

HI everyone and Welcome to Share Your Cup Thursday.  Last week was such a success and wonderful things were shared.


Because I had just done a post about collections I commented that if anyone had a collection I would love to see them.


Here are a few great collections.

Carlene from Organized Clutter shared her wonderful collection of bath tins.  Hop over and see how fun they all are.  There was a bit of jealousy going on over here at Mrs. Olsons.  This is something that I have wanted to collect for some time.  I have two.  Just haven ‘t ran across any reasonably priced.
powder 3
I had decided that I would not feature someone that was featured the following week.  Well, here I go breaking that rule. lol!  Sandies collection of unusual planters was one I could not resist.  I too love planting in all kinds of vintage items.  They were all wonderful, but this was my favorite.  Visit her at Steadmans Corner
new flowers 016
The last collection is from Shasta from In the Old Road.  I love how she is displaying her vintage hankie collection.
hankies3
Now for a few other posts that I loved.


Poppy from With a Dash of Color showed us how she dolled up some pots Frenchy  Style.
27
Little Susie Homemaker shared a meatloaf recipe out of this 1950’s cookbook.  Can you believe that it was identical to the recipe my MIL gave me when we were first married.  Hubby’s favorite!  He always likes it with a baked potato and corn.
IMG_0110
How cute are these birdie napkin rings shared by Shannon from Cozy Home Scenes?
85cf802f-71d6-429c-bdf7-6dbac106157e_thumb_BR_22
Please grab my button if you were featured.
Stackedcup-1_thumb
Now here’s a few simple party rules.
1.  Be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson
2.  Link up a particular post and not your entire blog.
3. Please have a link back to this post so people will know where to join the party.  Feel free to grab my button on the side bar.
4.  Please try and visit a few other participants.  It’s a great way to find new friends!
Not required, but I would love you to leave a comment after linking up.
Now let’s see what has filled your cups this week.

27 comments

Carlene @ Organized Clutter said...

Thanks Jann for the feature! I love the unique planter too, I see why you broke your rule. I won't be planting until late May!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hosting. I adore the unique planter feature too. We have been working on the same thing with odds and ends around our place but we can't actually plant much for a couple more weeks.

Debra@CommonGround said...

Hi Jann,Love that planter! just linked up, thanks so much for hosting

LifeLessOrdinary said...

Another great party, Jann. And thank you for featuring vintage hankie collection. You're too sweet:)

Carlene @ Organized Clutter said...

Glad to find more bloggers that like vintage!

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Love the features! Carlene has the best collections, the vintage hankies are wonderful, and I had the same cookbook many years ago, and found a copy last year at a library used book sale. Now I have to try the meatloaf.

Happy to be joining in with my my special 30th anniversary roses!

Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

Wow!Thanks so much for the feature, sweet friend! I enjoyed all the other wonderful features, especially the lovely vintage planter... such a wonderful idea! And the cute nest napkin holders and vintage hankies are so pretty... loved them!Have a lovely evening!Hugs,Poppy

Diann said...

What fun and lovely features! thank you for hosting and have a wonderful day!

Linda @ Life and Linda said...

Great featured posts. Lots of inspiration for all of us. Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my Luncheon. Enjoy the rest of your week.

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Thanks for hosting :)
... have a great day! Time to visit some blogs :)

Greetings from Australia♥
~Pernilla

Gina said...

I linked my tablescape now...I forgot to last week!

Thanks for hosting!

Barbara @ 21 Rosemary Lane said...

Hi Jann...

Great features this week! Thanks for hosting and have a great week!

NanaDiana said...

Wow- There are some really good features here this week! I will be popping by to see some of them-xo Diana

Heirloom treasures said...

I like the planter,it looks like it was once a pigeon loft.
xx Thank you for your visit and nice comments

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Thank you for the invite and hosting. I loved the blender pen, but it only does about 3 graphics and it is empty. None of the local craft stores have them in stock, so you have to get them online and they cost like $5, which would be OK if it lasted. I am thinking it was so easy, but will probably not be my first choice for transfers

Carol

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Thanks for hosting. I enjoyed your feature picks this week.

Rob Hunt said...

I was working on my compost bins and when I looked up there were two deer coming for a snack of tender tulip leaves and anything else that appealed to them. Country life. Thanks for hosting.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for hosting the party and for showing off my napkin rings!

Lisa @ Two Bears Farm said...

That is such a cute way to repurpose a nesting box!

allisamazing said...

Had problems linking up last night but it is working this morning! Thanks for hosting :)

Carlene @ Organized Clutter said...

I can't get your button to show up on my post. I see the html but it doesn't show. Anybody else have problems?

Little Susie Home Maker said...

You party is so much fun! I feel very honored to be featured on your blog, along side such talented bloggers! Thank you for your kindness. I am blessed, indeed!
Hugs,
Susie

Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

Thank you for hosting. I am glad I had something to share.

Ruth...Time Was Antiques said...

Thanks for hosting! It's always so fun to see what everyone has to share!
Cheers!
R

Perfectly Printed said...

Jann Thanks for hosting!!
My first time linky up for Share your cup....Now I just need to figure out how to "grab" your button when I link up!! Next week!
Chris

Nann said...

Loved everyone of your features. Now I want to go do some of them. Am in Colorado with my daughter and its fun to be here but I'm exhausted! See ya next week when I'm back.

Nancy

DearHelenHartman said...

FUN! So sorry I missed but am going to try 'cook something up' for next time.

Instagram