Share your Cup Thursday #18

Hi everyone and welcome to Share Your Cup!  This is the place you come to share what ever it is that makes you happy.  In other words, what fills your cup.

Each week you amaze me with all of the wonderful things that you share.  I had such a hard time narrowing the features down to just 5. But I think you’ll agree, these are pretty amazing. Also, for some of these the hubbies were involved.  a big thank you to them also.


I absolutely love this drink station made by  Bliss Ranch.  What a creative use of an old dresser.


IMG_3134


And how about this entry closest by Kandi from Woven Home?  It went from drab to fab!

IMG_2669


Here is another fabulous entry idea by Pernilla from Swedish Corner Down Under.  I LOVE the rustic corrugated tin!  Thinkin I may need to add a piece to my entry.
DSC05107_resize


Look at this beautiful fern themed outdoor table setting by Heather from New House, New Home, New Life.  Doesn’t it look so refreshing for a hot summer day?
IMG_3099


I’m already at four?  That means I can only choose one more, UGH! 
There were a lot of vintage item link ups that I just loved.  I decided to choose one that was shared by a blog that had not been featured before.

Joy from A Vintage Green shared with us all of her garage and estate sale finds.  She found some real treasures.  Hop over and see.
wateringcanCollage


Thank you everyone and please grab my button if you were featured.
Stackedcup-1_thumb
A few party rules and then “Let the party begin!”
1. I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson
2. Link up a particular post and not your entire blog.
3. Please have a link back to this post. That way others will know where the party is. Feel free to grab my button on the sidebar if you’d like.
4. Please find time to visit at least a few other participants. It’s a great way to discover new wonderful blogs.

31 comments

Liz @ Quirky Vistas said...

Thanks so much for the party, Mrs. O! I'm sure it'll be a huge success!
Liz

Glenda/MidSouth said...

I'm in! Hope my entry qualifies - If not, just let me know.
Thanks for hosting !
Enjoy your evening.

Debra@CommonGround said...

Hi Jann, just linked up, just saw your getaway post, looks like you had so much fun!

Kathe said...

Thanks so much for hosting Jann! I hope you are having a terrific week!

Anita at Cedar Hill said...

Thanks for the visit to my blog, and now I am a new follower. Looks like a fun party here.

Joy@aVintageGreen said...

Hi Jann; thanks for featuring my post on garage and estate sale finds (and thanks for the comment on my blog to tell me the good news).

I added Evolution of Space today - the history of a basement space from oil tank storage to DGS's 9 year old bedroom space (a 32 year evolution).

Thanks for hosting yet again, always appreciated.

Joy

FABBY'S LIVING said...

Great get away post!! Thank you for hosting once again, lovely lady. Have fun!
FABBY

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Thank you so much for the feature again, Jann!! I saw your message early this morning, but I had to take my son to school. I'm back now in time for an early lunch. I have already linked up for this week's party :) Thanks for hosting too! Greetings from Australia♥ ~Pernilla

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Great picks, Jann.

Thank you for hosting your wonderful linky party!!!

Unknown said...

Thanks for the fab par-tay!

Liz @ Quirky Vistas said...

Jann, thanks for coming by and checking out my finds at Quirky Vistas. So glad you like the stuff. I love that you have the set like my chairs. Do you have a shot of it anywhere on your blog? I'd like to see yours. If I repaint, I'm wondering what to do about color too. I love the way they are now, but they really are a mess. Always love hearing from you. Come again any time!
Liz

NanaDiana said...

Jann- Some really great blogs to go check out that you have featured here. Thanks for doing this- xo Diana

LifeLessOrdinary said...

Great features! I like the way you think ;)

Shasta @InTheOldRoad

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Thanks for hosting Jann, yours is a great party! Wonderful features this week. Pam

Two Cottages And Tea said...

Hi Jann,
Want to thank you for hosting your fun party. I always look forward to it. Have a wonderful rest of the week!
Nancy

allisamazing said...

Thanks for hosting!

Dana@Mid2Mod said...

The entry bench is so clever!

Bliss said...

Thank you for featuring my dresser bar and thank you for hosting. When I convert it to a coffee bar I'll be sure to use a coffee Mrs. Olson would approve of!

Bliss

Stan and Jody Gabara said...

Thanks for stopping by with your wonderful comment. Just linked up. New Follower!

Jody

Anonymous said...

I love the table setting. It looks so lovely. I really like the entry bench.

Yael from Home Garden Diggers

Linda said...

So many clever people out there - thanks for showcasing some of them! Otherwise, I would miss them altogether! Loved especially that dresser turned drink station!

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Jann,
Thanks so much for hosting!!

Great features too!

Hugs,
Debbie

must love junk said...

Thank you for hosting every week :)
Susan

Unknown said...

Hi Jann

Thanks for featuring my fern table setting this week!!!! It was truly a magical evening.

And thanks for hosting this terrific linky once again. I look forward to it each week!

Vicki @ lifeinmyemptynest said...

A lot of beautiful ideas.
New follower - I look forward to reading more :-)

Cottage and Broome said...

Love that creative bar from last week, a fun place for refreshments! Thanks for hosting again this week, Laura

Sam I Am...... said...

That dresser turned beverage center is "the bomb"! She/he did a wonderful job and ended up with a statement piece!

Chenille Cottage said...

Thank you, Jann...for allowing me to post on your "Share Your Cup". I am a bit embarrassed and I do want to follow your instructions...But, being new to blogging, as of yet, I still don't know how to post your cute little teacups on my sidebar...:} I tried to get some help from a computer geek last week and he was stumped! He is terrific at setting up websites...but, unfamiliar with blogging. I promise that when I finally figure it out I will happily post your button.
Blessings and a bit of befuddlement...
Carolynn ;}

Ethereal PLUS what I Love said...

Thanks for hosting !
Francine & Nate

Rob Hunt said...

Hi Jann; thank you for hosting. I've been keeping busy with painting and gardening for the last few weeks.
Rob

Katie Mansfield said...

Thank you so much for hosting and stopping in to see my laundry room.
Katie

Instagram