Share Your Cup Thursday #67

Well my friends, another week has whisked by and I find myself wondering where the summer has went.  Soon it will be Fall and we will be enjoying bounty of colors along with cooler days and crisp nights.

Welcome to Share Your Cup!  The party where you share what ever it is that makes you happy.

If you’re new here so glad to have you and a big ‘thanks’ to my regulars who join in weekly!  I’ve said more than once, that I learned a long time ago that we must first make ourselves happy and after doing that we can go on to make others happy.  Seeing what you link each week brings a smile to my face.  Happiness is evident!

I had such a hard time narrowing the features down to just a few.  But here goes:

Pernilla from Swedish Corner Down Under shared her love for blue enamelware.

DSC08474_resize

Rebecca from Walnut and Vine decorated this cabinet for summer.  Love that truck!

001

How sweet is this vintage tablecloth shared by Pam from Virginia Retro.  She has an amazing collection of beauties like this.

fullside

Tarnished Royalty shared a plaque of her favorite scripture she displays in this darling aqua cabinet.

delight_cabinet

Laura from Cottage and Broome shared the side door entrance to her home.  Definitely says ‘welcome’ to me!

DSC_0076

Love this picture of Mrs. H from Heritage School House of her and their new baby calf.

DSC_0819

Thanks everyone and please grab my button if you were featured.

Stackedcup-1_thumb

Now let’s Party!

A few rules and then let the fun begin! 1. I would love for you to be a follower of Have a Daily Cup of Mrs. Olson.
2. Link up a particular post and not your entire blog. Please limit your links to no more than three.
3. Please have a link back to this post. That way others will know where the party is. Feel free to grab my button on the sidebar if you’d like. Only those with a link back will be featured.
4. Please find time to visit at least two other participants. It’s a great way to find new friends.

After you link up please come back and leave a comment. They help to fill my cup

39 comments

Debra at HOMESPUN: http://www.thehomespun.com said...

HA that calf is the cutest thing ever! :)

Jemma@athomewithjemma said...

Dear Jann,
What pretty features and what a darling calf!
Looks like the beginning of a great party!
Happy Hugs,
Jemma

Poppy @ With a Dash of Color said...

Thanks for another great party, Jann! Have a lovely evening!Hugs,Poppy

Winnie said...

Thank you Jann for another inspiring party :)

Michele M./ Finch Rest said...

Wonderful features, Jann!

And thank you for hosting a wonderful linky party!

Hugs.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jann! Oh, what wonderful features and my fav has to be the baby cow snap! Thanks for hosting your party.
be a sweetie,
Shelia ;)

Barbara @ 21 Rosemary Lane said...

Hi Jan...thank you so much for hosting. Wishing you a wonderful week!
PS that calf is adorable!!!
XO Barbara

FABBY'S LIVING said...

I love the blue retro tablecloth and tablescape! Thank you so much for hosting this week. Big hugs,
FABBY

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Jann,
Thanks so much for hosting!!

Hugs,
Debbie

NanaDiana said...

Off to visit a couple of your features! xo Diana

Madonna/aka/Ms Lemon of Make Mine Lemon said...

Thanks so much for hosting and letting me join in. Great features.

Trisha said...

Thanks for letting me join you!

~Trisha

Julie's Lifestyle said...

Hi Jann, thanks for hosting the party and hope you have a great week!
Julie from julieslifestyle.blogspot.com

Tarnished Royalty said...

Thank you for featuring my cupboard Jann. You're a sweetie! ~Ann @ Tarnished Royalty

Two Cottages And Tea said...

Hi Jann,
Great features! And yes where has summer gone! I'm not even ready to think of fall! Thank you for hosting!
Nancy

Pam~ Virginia Retro said...

Aw shucks, I'm just tickled to be featured with such great other features. Thanks much Jann.

I want to kiss that calf! :)

SwedishCorner ~ DownUnder...Pernilla said...

Thank you so, so much for the feature, Jann - You made my day :) Thanks for the party too!! Hugs Pernilla

Ivy and Elephants said...

Thanks so much for hosting!
Have a great weekend.
Hugs,
Patti

must love junk said...

I agree-the summer is flying by!
Thanks for hosting-great features! :)
Susan

Rob Hunt said...

Hi Jann, it has been a great summer and the days are flying past. So much to do and never enough hours in the day. Thanks for hosting.
Rob

Unknown said...

Lovely features, as always. hope the rest of your week is great, Jann!

Denise @ secondtimearoundfinds said...

As always great features Jann. Thanks for hosting.
Denise

Deborah@Green Willow Pond said...

Those are some pretty features. I love the flower walkway! Thanks for hosting the party. Have a lovely week!

Hugs,
Deborah

kitty@ Kitty's Kozy Kitchen said...

What wonderful features, Jann! Thank you so much for hosting and have a blessed week.

Diane said...

The baby calf feature is adorable. Thanks for hosting!

Cottage and Broome said...

Jann, cooler days are already here in northern Michigan it has been in the 60's and 70's here during the day! Hope cute is that calf. A big thank you for featuring our side door flowers. I really appreciate it. Thanks for hosting, Laura

Unknown said...

Hello to you dear Jann and thank you so much for another great party. I love linking up here! Blessings, Patti

susie @ persimmon moon cottage said...

What sweet summery things you've shown us today! I can't believe it is already August tomorrow. Thanks for hosting.

Jen said...

Once again, your blog is a fun place to be. Love all your features - I love enamelware and blue = perfect~!
Flowers by the doorway - Luv...

Thanks for hosting once again & thanks for the visit today.
Have an awesome rest of the week!
(=

Jeanette@Creating a Life Studio said...

I know Summer is flying by, but I love Fall so much I want it to arrive VERY SLOWLY :)
Thanks so much for the party, Jann!

Jeanette
Creating a Life

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean, it is almost time for school to start already. That calf is adorable, it looks like, "Don't take my picture :/ " ha ha. Take care - Dawn

Mrs. Laura Lane said...

Good morning Jann!
I always find such good ideas here. Thank you for hostessing.

Blessings,
Laura
Harvest Lane Cottage

Stacey Johnson said...

Jann,

As always I love everything! The blue tones in the enamelware speak to me! And that calf...precious. Have a great day.

Stacey

Magali@TheLittleWhiteHouse said...

That blue enamel you featured is amazing. I'm off to see more of it.

Micupoftea said...

Awww, what a darling calf! Nice features. HAPPY August, Jann. Thx for hosting each week :)
shawn

Karen said...

Hi Jann,
I love your features this week! Thanks so much for hosting such a fun party! Have a wonderful week! Take care,
Karen

Tea in the Library said...

Thanks for hosting and for the visit. I always have trouble picking a favorite - so much fun stuff!

Sandi@ Rose Chintz Cottage said...

I'm late linking up because I was away visiting family. Thanks for hosting, Jann, and enjoy your weekend.

Blessings,
Sandi

Anonymous said...

Great features, Jann, I especially love the precious picture of the calf! Thank you for hosting.

Instagram